International Brand & Community Manager
City: Reuver Type of job: Full-time employee Entry Date: immediately
As a Brand & Community Manager, you’re always on the lookout for opportunities to help further promote our international legacy. You will help bring new watch models to market by maintaining good ties with watch blogs. You will also make sure that we are consistently represented online, both through our own channels (website & social media) as well as trend watching platforms and leading horology outlets. Together with our content partners, your task is to create valuable output that drives sales and strengthens the reputation of our various watch brands.
We have already gathered a small fan base around our brands collection, whom we promise to be the world’s most personal luxury watch brand collection. Your responsibility, then, is to curate exchanges with our fans, offer support in case of questions, and further expand our global reach. Setting up and growing our CDMLEC Rewards loyalty programme is another important task.
You’ll be part of a small team where no two days are the same, which is a chance for your creativity to shine through. Working closely with (owner/CEO) Tom means your lines are short and decisions dynamic. It’s hard work, and lots of pioneering, but a lot of fun.
Requirements: what we ask
- Netherlands-based. You will mainly work in our office in Reuver, NL
- Profound English knowledge is a must, other languages are welcome. French would be a big plus
- Experience in e-commerce/online business
- Project Management skills/experience
- Understanding of CMS (WordPress), Google Analytics, and SEO
- Affinity for writing (social captions, website texts, newsletters)
- Experience in social media marketing
Personality: is this you?
- You’re a well-organised, optimistic self-starter with a hands-on mentality;
Since we’re a small team, you may occasionally have to help ‘hands-on’ to process orders
- You have an interest in the watch industry and/or luxury products
- You possess a customer-first attitude
- You’re a flexible team player who does not lose track of the overall goals
Responsibilities: what you’ll work on
- Conduct marketing analysis and research
- Strategy development for positioning
- Manage social media accounts and ensure brand consistency
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programmes and campaigns
- Build relationships with influencers, journalists, and media outlets
- Collaborate with suppliers like photographers, videographers and copywriters
- Growing the CDMLEC community by increasing engagement across all platforms
- Maintaining customer contact through all channels
- Implement CDMLEC Rewards loyalty programme
Become part of our team
Our team currently consists of CEO/Owner Tom van Wijlick and a dedicated group of freelancers. They take care of watch design, web design, copywriting and marketing/content creation.
Having an in-house team that cooperates closely with our freelancer network, however, would really boost our organisation’s capacity. We’re now looking to start up that in-house department, of which you could be the first employee. A role where you can make your mark on an international brand, and enjoy a great amount of freedom and diversity in the process.
Are you excited to help us kick things up a notch? Please send your resumé and motivation (both in English) to tom@CDMLEC.com before 5 June 2023.
Any questions? Send them in and we will get back to you within 2 working days. Info about CDMLEC can be found on our careers page.
CDMLEC is a horology start-up whose mission is to build a family of historically relevant watch brands. We combine Swiss precision, down-to-earth Dutch mentality, fresh entrepreneurial spirit, and excellent customer focus. Our goal is to create maximum value for money: high-quality, Swiss Made timepieces with luxury finishes within a market-friendly price range.
CDMLEC has customers around the world and is determined to grow its fan base, brands, and watch models. Our recent success stories include the Airain Type 20, a re-edition of a French military pilot’s watch, and the Lebois & Co Heritage Chronograph, a modern version of the brand’s 1940s chronographs. These were developed through CoLAB, a design collaboration platform for our fan community and other watch enthusiasts worldwide.